Hotel - Front Desk Agent
Responsible for providing outstanding guest service when checking guests in and out, booking reservations, providing information and additional services to guests as needed. Attends to guest needs and resolve guest problems. Issues keys and processes payments. Works to ensure maximum guest satisfaction at all times. Assists as needed to ensure maximum inventory is available.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Accurately creating reservations and checking guests in and out
- Operate terminal and perform machine maintenance, including but not limited to issuing keys and keeping the area free of all debris
- Answers to all guests using their name, answering questions in a manner that reflects an understanding of the department and property in general
- Assist supervisors in identifying guests with special needs to ensure the protection of the company assets and best guest service possible
- Observe and report unusual or suspicious behavior
- Clean and maintain the Front and Back of House work areas - inform necessary persons of any supply shortages
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form
- Have basic math skills
- Must have previous cash handling experience
- Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with team members and guests
- Must be at least 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required.
- 1 year previous customer service experience required.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Ability to climb, bend, reach, pull up to 35 pounds, walk and stand for the duration of the shift
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment
- Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke.
- Tasks performed from a sitting or non-sitting position
- Performance of job duties will require standing, walking, lifting, reaching, pushing, pulling and grasping. These tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned area.
- Constant contact with fellow Team Members and guests
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA