Count Room - Count Team Member
Must be able to work well in a close Team Member environment. Must have math skills to add and subtract large sums of wrapped cash and racked coins. Ability to follow instruction and work efficiently in a fast paced, noisy environment. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds for shortdistances.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Service Skills
- Follow direction from superiors
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures, including compliance with gaming regulations.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet company's production and quality standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or the equivalent.
Previous experience and/or training preferred.
Must possess excellent guest service skills to effectively deal with guests.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Nevada State Gaming Control Board Registration
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Mathematical skills are vital to the job duties this position and must be able to add and subtract large sums of wrapped cash and racked coins.
Must be proficient in the use of technology
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA