Cage - Main Bank Cashier
Main Bank Cashier Is responsible for the main bank drawer and bankroll, all fills and credits between the cage and gaming departments and for all employee transactions (revenue banks, cash turn-in, etc.). Signs sensitive keys in and out of cage using key control logs. Initiates customer credit applications and performs credit checks as required by company policy and checks customer credit limits as required by casino personnel. Performs the duties of a Cage Shift Supervisor in their absence.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Managing table fills, window fills, Team Member banks
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively with fellow Team Members as a team
- Must be self-motivated and be able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized
- Proficient in computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Good mathematical and clerical aptitude for accurate record keeping
- Strong and accurate money handling and cash handling skills
- Full knowledge of all Title 31 and applicable Gaming Control Board regulations
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming license
- Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain secondhand smoke.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA