One Bar - Dancing Bartender
Ability to perform dances on a daily assigned schedule as well as possessing strong Guest service abilities. Bring a fun, energetic and can-do attitude to work every day. Guest interaction and multi-tasking on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Perform routines and individual dances in front of guest and large crowds as assigned
- Must be able to communicate with guests to meet their immediate needs.
- Properly and promptly prepare, garnish, and serve drinks to guests.
- Accurately rings up all orders in the POS system while maintaining ability to socialize with guests.
- Strictly adheres to responsible alcohol service standards and is able to successfully “slow down a guest” or cut off an intoxicated guest when necessary.
- Be able to make suggestions to Guests.
- Know the drinks available and cost, be able to answer Guests questions and work quickly and efficiently
- Cleanliness of the bar and designated areas is a must.
- Ability to adhere to the dance schedule provided.
- Ability to read and speak English and communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form
- Understand and comply with all company, departmental and Gaming Control Board rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift to include weekends and holidays
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Team Members and Guests
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to obtain required work cards
- Previous experience as a Bartender or Apprentice Bartender is preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Ability to obtain all required work cards.
- Some dance experience preferred
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Comfortable kneeling, carrying, bending, walking and standing for extended periods of time
- Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy and may contain second hand smoke
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Constant contact with fellow Team Members and Guests
- Ability to work within in extreme changes in temperature cold and hot, inside and outside
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA