Table Games - Supervisor
Directs and supervises the activities of dealers in order to assure proper performance and compliance with the company’s established policies and procedures, Title 31 and pertinent gaming laws.
Has the authority to issue markers to players authorized for credit. Maintains records of all credit issued and ensures guests do not exceed limit. Orders fills and credits to properly maintain table bankrolls. Observes hotel and casino guests and keeps Games Casino Manager informed of all activities. Handles complaints from subordinates and guests. Acts as a customer relations representative and host for the casino.
- Dancing Dealer
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for practicing, supporting and promoting the Company Service Standards at all times
- Responsible for company assets
- Responsible for all rules, policies and procedures related to all gaming and casino credit activity, and ensuring that all shifts are consistent in adhering to the same rules, policies and procedures
- Work in direct cooperation with the Surveillance and Internal Control Departments to ensure asset protection and the continued profitability
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members, and Management in both written and verbal form
- At least (1) year successful experience as a floor supervisor preferred
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, Team Member and Guest relations skills, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work any shift or hours
- Effective working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with knowledge of and experience with electronic gaming and player tracking management and support systems preferred
- Full knowledge of all Title 31 and applicable Gaming Control Board regulations
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming license
- Must be 21 years of age
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Work is typically in an area which may be noisy and may contain secondhand smoke.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8 Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA