ISR Pilot for King Air 200 & Dash-8
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Location: no relocation necessary.
Job Description: The ISR Pilot for King Air 200 & Dash-8 role exists to provide
excellent piloting skills to OCONUS ISR projects with company aircraft.
- Pilot the King Air 200 and Dash-8 in company operations related to:
- Functional check flights
- OCONUS ISR flight activities
- Other flight responsibilities as assigned
- Perform precise aerial survey flying in all types of weather and terrain driven by diverse sensor requirements
- Know and comply with Federal Aviation Regulations and company standards
- Represent Dynamic Aviation by presenting a confident, professional pilot image to customers and the general public
- Provide daily communications while on assignment with customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Air Transport Pilot or Current FAA Commercial Pilot License with Instrument and Multi Engine ratings
- High Performance and High Altitude Endorsements
- First or Second Class Medical and Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit
- Minimum of 1200 hours total time
- Minimum of 1000 hours PIC, 300 hours PIC in multiengine aircraft (turbo-prop preferred)
- Dash 8 type rating preferred
- Ability to travel away from home location for approximately 75 days on a rotational basis based on customer needs (longer if needed)
- Ability to obtain and hold a DOD security clearance
- Some college preferred
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to crawl in and out of confined or tight spaces; ability to work in close proximity to other people, and in enclosed hangars and exterior weather conditions
- Pay Type Hourly