King Air Mosquito Spray Captain
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
The Captain role exists to operate as Pilot in Command for the Aerial Application segment and/or other segments. Non flying duties include aircraft and ground based system maintenance or administrative tasks as needed.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities of Pilot in Command (PIC).
- Become familiar with the mission requirements and, in conjunction with the customer, plan the application for the mission, using Guia, AIMMS and other mission specific equipment.
- Communicate effectively and routinely with customer, SOC, and manager. Customer communication includes crew rotation plans, crew rest, maintenance requirements, and weather outlook considerations.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and on the job training to First Officers.
- Provide safe, precise flying for customer operations.
- Consistently demonstrate an attitude of willingness by focusing on meeting/exceeding customer needs.
- Obtain and maintain appropriate state licensing for Aerial Application operational needs.
- Work proactively with Aerial Application manager to plan efficient operations.
- Assist with maintaining the aircraft in accordance with FAA and company standards along with Aerial Application dispersal and ground based systems as needed.
- Support Aerial Application manager with help on non-flying/maintenance duties e.g. licensing, CAPs, etc.
- Available to perform flight duties for other company segments as available.
- Possess at least an FAA Commercial Multi-engine Certificate with Instrument Rating
- Possess at least a 2nd class medical
- Possess a minimum of 1200 hours total time, with 100 hours in type
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft products, AgNav and/or other GPS guidance for aerial applications.
- ULV mosquito and other low level aerial ag operations experience required
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA