Quality Control 4400 Clerk, Aircraft Records
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
The Aircraft Records Clerk supports Dynamic Aviation's remote bases and the maintenance office in ensuring proper records of aircraft operations are appropriately linked to the maintenance on each aircraft.
- Review aircraft time utilization per documented procedures
- Review documents to ensure aircraft maintenance is recorded in a timely manner
- Ensure logbook entry review is completed with accuracy and efficiency
- Understand and use proper records procedures as required
- Work within company policies and procedures for operating in an aircraft production environment
- Research Life Limited Parts Data to establish times on aircraft parts and enter the parts data into current ERP System
- Work with other departments collecting and giving data as needed to accurately build Aircraft Configuration
- Support APM with aircraft maintenance paperwork
- Extract aircraft data from historical aircraft data to baseline aircraft maintenance
- Help build and maintain Aircraft Maintenance Database for aircraft maintenance tracking
- Audit prior historical records to build Aircraft in ERP System
- Audit current ERP System records to assure accuracy and resolve any discrepancies
- Use MS Office suite efficiently
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to recognize process or equipment deviation from expected performance or output
- Ability to fully understand the Manufacturer’s Maintenance Program and be able to translate that to our aircraft
- Ability to understand and use proper records procedures as required and work within company policies and procedures for operating in an aircraft production environment
- Technical aptitude, with auditing abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with complex details and high attention to detail
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math calculations
- On the job training in reviewing and maintaining technical records under critical deadlines
- Previous experience and proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- High school education or equivalent
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA