At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
The Purchaser provides support to the Procurement department by researching and sourcing parts and material requested by internal customers.
- Place orders for parts in a timely fashion and complete all associated reporting
- Work successfully with a diverse group of employees both inside and outside Logistics
- Demonstrate proficiency with all relevant aspects of Pentagon software suite
- Act as primary contact with vendors; develop vendor relationships
- Assist in development of sourcing agreements to control costs
- Analyzes purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of information
- Maintains effective internal and external working relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Documented proficiency with MS Office suite, particularly Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Willingness and ability to work and communicate, both as a team and individually
- Proven ability to learn complex software products quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven keyboarding skills for efficient entry of data, etc.
- Ability to read and understand aircraft parts and maintenance manuals for research
- Working knowledge of maintenance activities, parts, tools, etc. (preferred)
- Knowledge of aviation terms and activities extremely helpful
- Hands on experience with industrial purchasing software systems extremely helpful
- Logistical, accounting, or similar background extremely helpful
Job Experience:Logistics, Purchasing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA