At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Armed Security Officer (Full-time)
Hours: 2nd & 3rd Shift
Location: Bridgewater, VA
The Security Officer role exists to provide support to the Security Department in the protection of company and government property, employees and assets.
- Provide for a safe, secure environment by enforcing policies and procedures that enhance the protection of people, property, and assets of the facility
- Maintain a high awareness of the surroundings, reporting and react to any abnormalities found during inspections and physical tours of the interior and exterior of all company facilities
- Inspect, monitor, control, and patrol airport and company property during business and off-hours
- Detect, deter, and report on any situation or activity that could lead to loss or harm
- Respond to emergency situations
- Interface with police, fire and other emergency service personnel
- Collect and complete paperwork (Daily Report, Vehicle Log, etc.)
- Ensure runway and ramp environments are safe for aircraft, visitors, and employees
- Ability to work a flexible and rotating schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Virginia (DCJS) Armed Guard Certification required
- High school diploma or its equivalent and 2 years of continuous experience in a security related field
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the security field
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Ability to physically carry and handle company approved firearms in compliance with DCJS standards
- Possess basic computer skills; familiar with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Possess a valid clean Driver’s License
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA