Inventory Control Technician
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Job Purpose: To provide logistics and administrative services to internal and external customers.
- Maintain accurate Inventory Records and Stock Levels
- Deliver parts between warehouses, accurately and on schedule
- Safely complete general warehousing tasks
- Follow directions and remain on task with minimal direct supervision
- Maintain incoming and outgoing parts transactions and movements
- Partner and communicate with various departments
- Provide service for internal and external customers
- Participate in special projects
- Keep and maintain designated Logistics area neat, clean, and orderly
- Properly stock/shelve Aircraft parts in a warehouse environment
- Properly label, package, and box aircraft parts for inventory
- Flexible to work in all aspects of Inventory Control area of responsibility and overall Logistics
- Participate in on-call program
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel preferred), ERP experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand aircraft parts and maintenance manuals for research purposes
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes and materials quickly
- Ability to work productively and efficiently without distraction in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to safely operate a variety of vehicles
- Ability to adapt/respond appropriately to changing circumstances
- Physical ability to:
- Lift, balance, and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Stand for an extended period of time on a concrete floor
- Work in harsh environmental conditions (extreme heat and cold)
Job Experience: Computer, warehouse, aviation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA