ERP Business Partner
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
ERP Business Partner
Job Details: Provides ERP consultation and support to Dynamic Aviation. Uses working knowledge of the operational needs of the ERP system to design and implement new business processes and procedures.
- Support the development, implementation, and sustainment of business processes that use the ERP system
- Analyze the system and its related processes to define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the system, and train employees
- Develop plans to identify and correctly populate key fields in all applicable ERP systems for existing projects that support the overall ERP and Technology Plans
- Develop audit procedures to be utilized by the business unit to maintain current and future data for a specific business process
- Document current processes and detailed process improvements using Visio flowcharts, PowerPoint, and Word
- Coordinate with department managers to ensure the ERP system runs efficiently in their area
- Coordinate with department managers to ensure the operational needs are met in upgrades of the system
- Other duties as assigned
- An Associate's Degree in Information Technology or a related technical field is required.
- Demonstrated experience of creative problem solving with complex business process issues
- Experience providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to lead change management efforts in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to maintain focus with positive energy and enthusiasm in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in and foster a team-based environment
- Extensive knowledge of the assigned area/function business processes
- Excellent problem identification, decision making and resolution abilities
- 1-3 years of ERP experience is preferred
- Ability to extract specific data sets from SQL servers is preferred
- Experience in aerospace, manufacturing, ISO 9001 or AS9100 preferred
- Pay Type Salary
- Bridgewater, 1402 Airport Road, Bridgewater, Virginia, United States of America