King Air 90 Captain
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Panama City, Panama
This King Air 90 Captain role exists to provide single-pilot expertise to the Panama Sterile Insect Technique base to meet company requirements and customer needs.
- Pilot the King Air 90 as a single pilot Captain in a safe and professional way
- Function as Pilot in Command making safe decisions to complete the work
- Fly accurately in relation to dispersal criteria
- Offer constructive input to the function of the base in areas of flight
- Take personal responsibility for record keeping
- Complete daily, weekly or monthly reports (maintenance records, timesheets, etc.) accurately and on time
- Other duties as assigned
- FAA Commercial / Instrument / Multi-Engine license
- A minimum of 1200 hours total flight time (multi-engine turboprop preferred)
- Ability to qualify single pilot and work in a multi-crew environment
- FAA A&P maintenance certificate (preferred)
- Possess at least a 2nd class medical
- Relocation to Panama City, Panama
- Ability to work as a team member
- Fluency in Spanish (preferred)
Prior cross-cultural and foreign language experience preferred.
- Pay Type Hourly