Quality Compliance Specialist
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
The Quality Compliance Specialist aids in the compliance of parts and services produced or provided by Dynamic Aviation Group to meet customer expectations by auditing to procedures and contractual requirements.
- Performs audits of procedures, processes, and contract requirements to the latest company certification status
- Performs internal audits of production and quality processes for effectiveness
- Performs internal audits of environmental compliance and safety
- Recommend changes to improve current processes and reduce costs
- Collaborate with management and production staff to achieve most efficient and accurate quality assessments
- Track, record, and maintain quality compliance data
- Present progress reports to upper management
- Captures customer feedback and analysis to determine customer satisfaction
- Aids the organization in the performance of root cause analysis
- Follow up to ensure corrective actions are documented and followed up on during the next assessment
- Previous experience performing audits, inspections, and root cause analysis
- Previous experience working in ISO 9001, AS9100, AS9110, and/or ISO 14000, are a plus
- Previous knowledge and experience with parts manufacturing/maintenance/production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work productively in a fast-paced atmosphere without distraction
- Must be able to multi-task with strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Able to work with and across multiple departments and business segments
- Manufacturing/Maintenance Inspections
- ISO 9001 Auditor experience or better
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bridgewater, VA, USA