Once you’ve submitted your application, please email email@example.com stating your name and the person(s) you’re supporting - Self Direction Staff #13882
Provide services on a one-to-one basis as outlined in Person Supported Name Consolidated Supports and Services (CSS).. Please note that Self Hired staff cannot administer medication or perform physical interventions.
- Assist 28 Year old autistic woman living at home with mom.
- Help with breakfast and morning routine.
- Maintain the health and well being of Person Supported Name
- Review CSS Plan and Individual Service Plan (ISP)written by Service Coordinator
- Ensure all skills training is provided in the manner and individualized environment that is identified in the CSS Plan/Budget
- Assist individual in successful achievement of outcomes that are in line with the CSS Plan Profile and ISP. Assist individual in re-evaluating valued outcomes in partnership with the Circle of Support as appropriate.
- Review CSS Plan and Individual Service Plan written by Service Coordinator
- Provide pertinent information to the FMS/EPI, Support Broker and Circle of Support
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
- Complete all required documentation per Regulations and Medicaid Compliance requirements
- Promote workplace safety
- Morning hours 6:30 - 8:30 Monday - Friday (School Year Sept - June).
- High School diploma or GED and 1 year of similar experience.
- Must have a valid NYS Drivers License and access to a vehicle
- Completes Incidents and Abuse Prevention Training prior to beginning work with Person Supported Name
- Completes training on Person Supported Name unique characteristics, safeguards and behavior support plan/guidelines (if applicable) and Abuse Prevention Training prior to working with Person Supported Name.
- Completes all additionally required OPWDD trainings within the first 3 months of employment
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- Applicants cannot have the same address as the person supported
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hands to finger, handle or feel, stretch with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- Close vision
- Ability to adjust focus
While performing the duties of this position, the employee travels by automobile and will be exposed to changing weather conditions.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer, and move minimum 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Family Direct Support - Self Hire
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA