Self-Direction Community Hab.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and the person(s) you’re supporting
Assist individuals with brain injury, intellectual disabilities, and other neurological disabilities in achieving a challenging, stimulating, dignified life by serving as an advocate and liaison for and on behalf of individuals’ rights and benefits
Community Habilitation Staff needed for a flexible long-term opportunity in Hamlin NY. Perfect for a natural leader ad mentor that finds satisfaction in helping individuals learn and grow
$20-$25/hr. dependent upon experience
- Valid NY State Drivers License
- Ability to pass OPWDD background check
- Patience and special interest in working with an adult diagnosed with mild intellectual disability
- Reliable, honest and possess a good work ethic
- Requires application through Epilepsy Prailid
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant cannot have same address as person supported
- High School Diploma or GED and 1 year of similar experience
- Must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hand to finger, stretch with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- Close vision
- Ability to adjust focus
Interested candidates who meet qualifications should send a letter of interest along with a resume to Ashley Colby at email@example.com
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer, and move minimum 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Family Direct Support - Self Hire
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA