Self-Direction Staffing Coordinator
Oversees the daily completion of self-hired staff payroll/transportation entries in the electronic systems to ensure accuracy and completion. Provides training and support to Self-Hired Direct Support Professionals (DSP). Ensures quality and Medicaid Compliance standards are met.
- Trains and mentors Self-Hire DSP’s on how to accurately enter payroll into the electronic system.
- Reviews and approves Self-Hired DSP payroll on a daily basis. Contacts Self-Hired DSP’s regarding incorrect payroll entries.
- Tracking completion of incorrect payroll entries until complete. Re-train Self-Hired DSP’s as necessary
- Reviews and approves Self-Hired DSP transportation entries on a daily basis.
- Contacts Self-Hired DSP’s for corrections, retrains as necessary.
- for corrections, retrains as necessary.
- Will maintain an electronic spreadsheet to track payroll entries and transportation entries.
- Send data of incorrect payroll/ transportation entries to Self Direction Coordinators for follow through with any discipline.
- Assures all record keeping and documentation requirements are completed timely to meet billing, quality and Medicaid Compliance standards.
- Acts as a member of the team for each person supported by ensuring accuracy of Self-Hired DSP’s documentation.
- Consults with Self Direction Coordinators, Program Managers/Supervisors to ensure consistency of documentation.
- Consults with Human Resources Dept and Finance Dept as warranted.
- Serves as a positive role model for persons supported and self-hired staff.
- Maintains neat appearance, hygiene and grooming.
- Promotes positive respectful interactions with direct support professionals and persons supported.
- Performs all other duties as requested.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a related field and one years’ experience in the human service field OR
- A 2-year degree in human service field and one years’ experience in human service or high school degree with 2 years’ experience in human service field.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Prior electronic system database experience is preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid New York State driver’s license and have reliable transportation to get to work location.
- Be trained in all required trainings within 90 days of being hired.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Maintain current certifications with all required trainings.
- Must be able to successfully complete all necessary background checks.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer, and move minimum 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Family Administrative
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA