Community Habilitation Direct Support Professional
Empowering People’s Independence (EPI), currently has Full/Part time and Relief/Per Diem positions available to assist people supported by EPI with integrating into their community (M-F only) with minimum starting wage of $15/hr., PTO and paid training.
We are looking for caring individuals to provide support for people with developmental disabilities to improve their health, wellbeing, independence, and social inclusion.
Qualified candidates must have:
- HS Diploma or GED; prior experience in Human Service field a plus!
- Current/valid NYS driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
- Team player
- Familiar with the use of email, the internet, and online applications a plus!
Join a caring, diverse, committed team of professionals that support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, epilepsy and traumatic brain injury by providing progressive tailored care solutions.
We offer Medical Benefits, 403(b), Tuition Reimbursement, Work Life Balance, Safe work environment that adheres to the CDC guidelines, 99% COVID Vaccinated Homes and Day programs, Facial Coverings and Social Distancing.
Members of the Epilepsy Coalition of NYS/ Founding members of the Epilepsy Alliance America.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer, and move minimum 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Family Direct Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA