HR Coordinator - Entry Level Position
Respond to requests for information and assist all employees with a customer service concept to reach objectives of the Department. Oversee and collect new-hire orientation paperwork for personnel files. Ensure all tasks are compliant with Federal, State, and Funders’ requirements. Always strive to keep costs down. Support agency employees through a variety of activities related to onboarding, backgrounds, and communication. Strong abilities in administrative and support services, looking to take their talents to the next level.
- Provide support for the onboarding of all Epilepsy Pralid, Inc. employees.
- Track and record medical onboarding components – PPD's, Hep-B and flu shots
- Assists with organizing new hire orientations.
- Monitor and update all human resource leaderboards to ensure applicants are moving along the onboarding process.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, letters and emails.
- Maintain various tracking documents in support of department processes, following up as necessary with appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintains department organization by maintaining filing systems and providing general support where required.
- Enter new hire information into the following background related systems-CHRC, HCR, CBC, MHL, OFCS, and DMV.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in HR, business, or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- HR related experience desired.
- Knowledge of OPWDD and DOH regulation, experience preferred
- 3-5 years of previous experience in an administrative support role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with recordkeeping, reporting, and information management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional time management skills; must have the ability to manage projects overlapping deadlines
- Ability to focus on tasks and projects while working proactively as part of a team.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hand to finger, stretch with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- Close vision
- Ability to adjust focus
While performing the duties of this position, the employee travels by automobile and/or Agency Van and will be exposed to changing weather conditions.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer, and move minimum 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Family Administrative
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2 Townline Cir, Rochester, NY 14623, USA