Self Direction Community Hab
Once you’ve submitted your application, please email email@example.com stating your name and the person(s) you’re supporting.
- Part-time assistance needed working with a non-verbal teen on the spectrum after school for Community Habilitation plus limited evening/weekend respite.
- Must be able to meet student at home as bus drops him off.
- Requires transporting individual to and from community activities, teach community safety, and independent living skills in his home.
- Spanish or bilingual preferred.
- Requires application through Epilepsy Pralid.
- Passing OPWDD background check.
- Must have access to smart phone to punch in and out each shift.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants cannot have the same address as the person supported
- High School diploma or GED and 1 year of similar experience.
- Must have a valid NYS Drivers License and access to a vehicle
Pay range between $14 and $19/hour based on experience. Please send resume by email MarchetaGlassSDBroker@gmail.com or contact by phone 585-305-6795 or 585-329-6569.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer, and move minimum 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Family Direct Support - Self Hire
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA