Self Direction Respite DSP
Once you’ve submitted your application, please email email@example.com stating your name and the person(s) you’re supporting
Assist individuals with brain injury, intellectual disabilities, and other neurological disabilities in achieving a challenging, stimulating, dignified life by serving as an advocate and liaison for and on behalf of individuals’ rights and benefits.
Providing individually tailored services and activities within the person’s home and under supervision of the individual’s parents. This is an environment where music, dancing, singing and outdoor play are encouraged.
- Looking for a flexible and fulfilling long-term career opportunity that provides the ability to utilize your genuine, kind and silly nature in an environment where music, dancing and outdoor play are encouraged
- Patient, compassionate and a special interest in working with a toddler with Down Syndrome
- Availability to work 25-30 hours a week
- Flexible and willing to work late morning through early evening hours M-F and the occasional weekend
- Reliable, honest, and possessing with a good work ethic
- Must be 18 years of age
- Applicants cannot have the same address as person supported
- Must be trained in all required trainings within 90 days of being hired and maintain current certifications with all required trainings
- Maintain a valid New York State driver’s license
- Must be able to lift, transfer, and move at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, hear, stand for extended periods of time, walk, sit, twist, bend, use hand to finger, stretch with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include
- Close vision
- Ability to adjust focus
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications above should send a letter of interest, detailing why you are the right candidate for the position along with a resume to Ashley Colby at Ashley.C.Broker@gmail.com
Additional Information: This opportunity is located in Henrietta, NY. Pay rate starts at $15.00 per hour with the opportunity for raises based on performance (bi-annually). Mileage reimbursement, health benefits, staff activity fees and paid time off are among some of the benefits that this unique opportunity provides.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer, and move minimum 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Family Direct Support - Self Hire
- Pay Type Hourly
- Rochester, NY, USA