Empowering People’s Independence (EPI) provides support for people with developmental disabilities, epilepsy, and brain injury through progressive, tailored care to improve their health, wellbeing, independence, and social inclusion. We are committed to empowering people with disabilities to reach their individual goals and aspirations, and to live their lives to the fullest while maintaining a safe working environment that adheres to the CDC guidelines, to include COVID Vaccinations, Facial Coverings and Social Distancing.
Provide care management to individuals with a chronic illness and/or mental health diagnosis. Collaborate with professionals to establish a comprehensive plan of treatment and health maintenance for individuals served.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide person centered care, to individuals with a chronic illness and/or mental health diagnosis.
- Provide high quality care management service, resulting in reduction in avoidable health care costs and improved outcomes for individuals served.
- Coordinate all aspects of person’s care.
- Assist to develop, document, and implement care plans that address chronic illnesses, social supports, and all other goals the individuals may choose to pursue.
- Maintain records in accordance with Health Homes and Department of Health regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Health and Human Services field, with two years of experience in related field. or Associate's Degree in related field with minimum 3-5 years of experience either:
- (a) Providing direct services to persons with serious mental illness, developmental disabilities, alcohol or substance abuse; OR
- (b) Linking persons who have serious mental illness, developmental disabilities, alcohol or substance abuse to a broad range of services essential to successfully living in a community setting
- Competitive Salary & Medical Benefits, Pension 403(b), Tuition Reimbursement, Mileage Reimbursement and Work Life Balance. We adhere to CDC COVID guidelines.
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer, and move minimum 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Family Administrative
- Pay Type Hourly
- South Ave, Rochester, NY, USA