Self Direction Community Hab.
- You will have the opportunity to support people with intellectual/developmental disabilities as
- they become further integrated into their communities. Daily, you will use your training as well
- as your own knowledge and skills to support and guide people toward a healthy and safe lifestyle
- of their choosing.
- Ensure ongoing health and safety for the person being supported.
- Support, train, and guide people as they socialize, make purchases, volunteer, exercise, or engage in other community-based activities of their choosing.
- Provide transportation as deemed appropriate for the day’s activities.
- Complete online documentation which meets all OPWDD regulations in a timely manner.
- Assist a woman with disabilities.
- In the Burlington Falls area.
- Assist women with disabilities.
- Must be available M-F days/evenings and some weekends.
- Pay rate is $17 per hour for up to 32 hours per week.
- Mileage and activity fee reimbursement available as well as PTO/Holiday pay possible.
- Daily activities will include but are not limited to taking individual to the gym, shopping, and volunteering in the community.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid & Current New York State Driver’s License
- Access to a Reliable Personal Vehicle
- Fair Computing Skills [all documentation is completed online]
- No experience necessary, although previous experience in the field of intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred.
- All trainings provided by Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer, and move minimum 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Family Direct Support - Self Hire
- Pay Type Hourly
- Broome, NY, USA