Self-Direction Respite Staff
- Maintain the health and well being of Person Supported Name
- Review CSS Plan and Individual Service Plan (ISP)written by Service Coordinator
- Ensure all skills training is provided in the manner and individualized environment that is identified in the CSS Plan/Budget
- Assist individual in successful achievement of outcomes that are in line with the CSS Plan Profile and ISP. Assist individual in re-evaluating valued outcomes in partnership with the Circle of Support as appropriate.
- Review CSS Plan and Individual Service Plan written by Service Coordinator
- Provide pertinent information to the FMS/EPI, Support Broker and Circle of Support
- Report all policy violations to appropriate personnel
- Complete all required documentation per Regulations and Medicaid Compliance requirements
- Promote workplace safety
- High School diploma or GED and 1 year of similar experience.
- Must have a valid NYS Drivers License and access to a vehicle
- In Syracuse, NY.
- Flexible schedule (days/evenings and/or weekends).
- 10hrs per week, $15 dollars per hour.
- Daily activities include but not limited to: going to parks, gym, shopping, amusement parks, etc.
- Completes Incidents and Abuse Prevention Training prior to beginning work with Person Supported Name
- Completes training on Person Supported Name unique characteristics, safeguards and behavior support plan/guidelines (if applicable) and Abuse Prevention Training prior to working with Person Supported Name.
- Completes all additionally required OPWDD trainings within the first 3 months of employment
Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. Employment Requirements
All Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc. employees must have:
- A valid NYS driver license
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to lift, transfer, and move minimum 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or Equivalent.
2 Townline Circle
Rochester, NY 14623
- Job Family Direct Support - Self Hire
- Pay Type Hourly
- Syracuse, NY, USA