LPN Charge Nurse
Eventide-Jamestown is currently looking for a full-time LPN Charge to work 36 hours per
week. The hours are 6:30p-7:00a, every third weekend with a holiday rotation
and SUBSTANTIAL OVERNIGHT DIFFERENTIAL!
The LPN provides and assures that the highest degree of nursing care is
provided and that it is consistent with the current federal, state and local
standards, guidelines and regulations as well as the philosophy, policies and
procedures of Eventide. Assures that this care is provided in a manner that promotes
the residents’ rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and their individuality.
Apply online today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- A current North Dakota LPN License
- CPR/BLS certification is required.
- Long Term Care experience is preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitors residents’ needs and health status through
physical observations and interviews on continuing basis.
- Provide individual attention, which encourages each
resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest physical, mental, and
- Observes and follows the residents’ plan of care.
Updates and makes appropriate changes in plans of care whenever necessary.
Plans of care include interdisciplinary care plans, physician orders and
NA-R care plans.
- Administers medications and treatments and monitors
medications and treatments for effectiveness.
- Gives direct nursing care to residents whenever
necessary and according to established nursing policies, procedures, and
- Comply with rules and regulations as set forth by the
Minnesota Department of Health and the Center for Medicare/Medicaid
- Provide accurate documentation in the residents’
records according to established nursing policies, procedures, and
- Assist in orientation/training of new team members.
- Report resident needs, problems, and observations
regarding residents’ condition to the registered nurse and physician.
- Ensures adequate staffing levels for a scheduled shift.
- Monitors the activities and functions of subordinate
staff, which may include participating in the disciplinary process.
- Ensures that work responsibilities of subordinate staff
are completed thoroughly and accurately within scheduled shifts and
according to established resident care policies, procedures, and
- Provides information, education, and support for
assigned residents and their families.
- Communicates the needs of residents to resident care
staff in the unit.
- Interacts with physicians and other health care
facilities as needed, according the needs of the residents.
- Continually updates nursing skills and knowledge by
attending in-services, continuing education programs and staff meetings.
- Coordinates and participates in resident care
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1300 2nd Pl NE, Jamestown, ND 58401, USA