Retail Sales Associate - Seattle Aquarium
Our people make us pretty great! Our friendly and enthusiastic team help create fun and surprise as they interact with guests to deliver the ultimate guest shopping experience.
As SALES ASSOCIATE (Part-Time Seasonal), you will
- Provide exceptional guest service as you assist in day-to-day store operations
- Ensure that guests have the best shopping experience ever
- Engage with guests and create an entertaining, fun, exciting and memorable experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule, weekends, and evenings
- Naturally enjoy interacting with people of all ages
- Able to proactively intercept, engage, and demonstrate product to customers and able to effectively communicate product features
- Be welcoming, positive, engaging, and friendly towards our customers, team members, and venue staff
- Previous retail, cash-handling, merchandising skills, and customer service experience is a plus
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Sales Associate is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The Sales Associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- 1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101, USA