Payroll Specialist / Senior Payroll Specialist
St Paul, MN, USA Req #24
Thursday, September 2, 2021
Do you want to process payroll for multiple organizations and have great customer service skills? Join a team of payroll professionals supporting 36 employers with over 10,000 employees located in 41 states. The team acts as an extension of our partner organizations’ HR and Payroll departments.
A Day in the Life of a Payroll Specialist
- Prepares, produces and distributes payroll services for multiple organizations utilizing Ceridian Dayforce
- Serves as the main contact for a specific set of Farm Credit organizations
- Responds to customer questions and requests via email, automated forms processing and phone
- Collaborates with payroll, HRIS and benefits team members to resolve issues
- Participates in payroll projects throughout the year
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Three years of payroll administration and/or HRIS experience (or equivalent)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work together within payroll team, across departments and directly with our HR partners
- Skill in establishing rapport and providing excellent customer service with employees and HR partners
- High attention to detail
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems
- Knowledge of payroll tax and compliance issues
- Skill in working with various software platforms
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles, math and recordkeeping
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities
- Experience with Dayforce and records management software programs (preferred)
- Willingness to learn and incorporate best practice payroll processes and ensure legal compliance
About Farm Credit Foundations: Farm Credit Foundations is a joint collaboration of Farm Credit employers, providing shared HR service operations. We thrive on a team culture and find success in collaboration.
- We are passionate about working together with the employers we support to find solutions to meet their business needs.
- We have a creative, fun environment which encourages team members to keep learning and trying new things.
Farm Credit Foundations Offers:
- Free Downtown St. Paul Parking or Transportation Reimbursement
- Competitive Base Pay with an Incentive Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave, Volunteer Time Off
- Health Plans and Wellness Programs
- 401(k) match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Team Environment
Farm Credit Foundations is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Function Payroll
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- St Paul, MN, USA