Account Manager (Fleet Advisor)
The Fleet Advisor is the primary client services contact responsible for supporting retention, client satisfaction and sustaining client growth. This position is responsible for assisting with all aspects of client relationships to ensure satisfaction and effective use of products and services to support portfolio retention. Account Managers work directly with clients to provide day to day account support and problem resolution through inbound emails and phone calls. Conducts new customer onboarding calls, including training and education. Makes decisions regarding the set up and support of the client base and has the ability to approve financial fee and or transaction concessions.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- The ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment; manage special projects without compromising other responsibilities
- Responsive to calls and email (Cases) ; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities
- In-depth knowledge of products, services and systems; ability to proactively train and recommend best practices to clients
- Effectively interact with internal departments to support customer base.
- Introduce and promote other FLEETCOR products to satisfied client base; promote lead generation to sales Account Executive Team.
- Retain client base of accounts and associated revenue through an appropriate level of contact with clients.
- Maintain detailed account information in the contact management software
- Meet minimum productivity requirements in regards to department goals and standard operating procedures.
*Performs other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
- Successful FLEETCOR experience preferred ability to be coached, initiative, desire to be successful and strive for a career path within FLEETCOR.
- Excellent level of personal organization. Demonstrated, strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality.
- Superior customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner.
- Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities.
- In-depth knowledge of products, services and systems; ability to proactively recommend best practices to clients.
- Proficient phone and computer skills; Ability to answer and manage іnсomіng calls, make outbound calls, and work with the other internal departments.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
About the Company
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Account Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3325 Perimeter Hill Dr, Nashville, TN 37211, USA