Sales Operations Specialist
The Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing on-going maintenance, modifications, enablement and support of data, process, technology, reporting and analytics to multiple teams in support of the organization’s revenue generation model. The unique duties of this position will allow you to function as a key contributor for the organization. This role requires a creative, dynamic, and detail/process-oriented individual who is dedicated, action-focused, and willing to have fun with work. This person must have experience or ability to work with cross-system reporting, database management, data analysis, and all facets of modern marketing and sales departments.
- Data Governance – Assists in managing salesforce data hygiene with initial cleansing process (ensuring fields are updated correctly, duplicate leads are identified and merged, and proper assignment happens), working on-going enrichment projects, and contact/account build-out initiatives in support of campaigns/other tactics driven by leadership.
- Revenue Generation Process – Partners with marketing and sales teams in lead generation follow-up process changes, workflows, assignments, and territory adjustments in support of the revenue gen model as needed.
- Tools and Technology – support users with set-up and training, collaborates on system design and maintenance initiatives, aids in maintaining vendor relationship, contracts, and proactive selection processes.
- Reporting and Analytics – Support users with report/dashboard creation, pull recurring/adhoc reporting for business review, insights, and to enable data driven decision making where applicable.
- Documentation – Work with other team members in regularly updating internal documentation on process and procedures for both identifying process improvement opportunities as well as providing knowledge share opportunities based on the business needs.
- Enablement – Help support sales enablement programs to ensure the sales teams fully understand, adopt, and leverage sales ops driven dashboards/reports/insights, process, tools, and technology.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Technology—Ability to learn Nvoicepay’s systems and software. Use of marketing systems, database products, CRM software, and other business intelligence software.
- Attention to Detail – Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved.
- Time and task management — managing one's own time and the time of others. Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal Management and Problem Solving- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making. Monitoring/assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- People & Inclusion — Always striving to drive our business forward by positive and direct communication, collaboration, respect, acceptance, and professionalism. Understanding how to give and receive feedback, manage conflict positively and work productively with others to solve problems.
- Associates Degree and 2 years of data maintenance experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Advanced computer skills, and advanced level of experience with Excel.
- Ability to quickly learn and operate in marketing automation, CRM system, and other technology stack environments in support of marketing and sales.
- Salesforce (CRM), Marketo (Marketing Automation), Outreach (Sales Automation), ZoomInfo/DO (Data), and other marketing and Sales tools.
WORK SCOPE AND CONTEXT
- Job is focused on specific area of business with practices and procedures that are constantly evolving. Must work with adjustable timeframes and be flexible to changing priorities with time sensitive deadlines.
- Work affects information, flow, process, and the work of others.
- Requires cross department collaboration, analysis and application of data, process, and technology.
- Position requires contact with others – in meetings, by phone or by email. Interactions focus on data collection, problem solving, needs analysis and information exchange. Interactions are initiated both in person/electronically.
- Normal office working conditions. Work requires regular sitting/standing at a desk, working with a computer and a telephone.
- Job role is based on being a an individual and team contributor/collaborator to the organization and its teams – has no supervisory responsibility.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Analyst
- Job Function Analysts
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Beaverton, OR, USA