Manager, Technical Support
- Manage and lead the Technical Services Specialists team in implementing new customers and supporting current customer’s technical needs.
- This team supports various levels of customer management, sales and operations team members.
- The Technical Support team is involved primarily in large, complex customer projects at pre-sales and post-sale activity through completion of the project life cycle.
- Team members (including the Manager) may represent Comdata as a senior professional at the customer site for project planning; scope of work and deliverable definition/documentation; and ongoing technical project management activities.
- The team acts as a subject matter expert in one or many Comdata products/services and/or
- You may lead joint development activity, customer requirements definitions and assist/lead negotiations with customers and third parties in order to achieve best solution for customers and Comdata.
- This position has responsibility for the CP Helpdesk and the process for escalating client incidents and process improvement with IT.
- Responsibility for the Technical Support , Data Integration, and CP Helpdesk teams.
- Minimal travel is involved
Bachelor’s degree in related field; and/or
equivalent experience in Customer Service, Account Management or Project
Management. 3+ years experience in a
professional environment, with at least 3- 5 years in a customer interfacing
role. Previous management experience a
Skills & Competencies:
Strong level of personal organization with excellent oral/written communication skills. Must possess excellent presentation skills. Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively. Ability to conduct meetings with senior level executives.
Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple tasks; highly responsive to calls and e-mail.
- Resolves time critical customer technical problems by following established resolution procedures, and documents, communicates and follows-up with management, escalating as necessary.
- Demonstrated broad knowledge of multiple systems and connectivity options, (POS, PC, mid-range, mainframe hardware, ERP systems and operating systems).
- Obtains ongoing technical skills training as needed or requested, and seeks knowledge of new products as they become available.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, Belonging
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA
- Brentwood, TN, USA
- Nashville, TN, USA