Inside Sales Executive - Inbound
Inside Sales Executive : Inbound
Are you a recent college graduate looking to get your foot in the door for business to business sales? Perhaps you have some sales experience and are looking to further your career in a growing industry. If you thrive in a high-energy, team-oriented environment and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and hustle, then this is the place for you! We’re looking to expand our growing team of sales and business development professionals and offer continuous training and coaching to prime you for advancement opportunities that will allow you to build a lucrative and fulfilling career.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and contacting key prospects in small to mid –sized companies to sell our fuel payment solutions. This requires strong product knowledge, excellent written and verbal communication skills and consistent follow-through in order to provide best-in-class service to our customers.
You will kick off your career with a comprehensive 4-week paid training program. You will learn all about FLEETCOR, complete team building activities with other new hires, develop sales skills and techniques and get started on the phones with the help of our experienced Learning & Development team.
From there, you will join a sales team where you will receive continuous coaching and feedback from your sales manager.
What does a day in the life of an Inside Sales Executive look like?
- A majority of your time will be spent connecting with our customers to understand their needs and provide beneficial recommendations via phone and emails.
- You will manage your progress against various established goals from scheduling, time allocation, training, counseling, etc.
- You will initiate and complete research on new customer prospects in specific vertical markets.
- You will accurately obtain, track, and manage all customer contact information via our CRM software - Salesforce.
- You will complete the full sales cycle with potential prospects; initial and follow up calls, close sale, follow implementation process.
This job might be for you if:
- If a competitive base salary isn’t enough for you and you’re a self-starter that wants unlimited commission potential.
- You are confident, professional, extremely competitive and are invigorated by challenges.
- You are passionate about everything you do and nothing holds you back.
- You are curious and knowledge hungry- always interested in learning and developing.
- You are process oriented and pay close attention to details.
- You seek constant career development and growth opportunities with upward mobility.
- You possess exemplary time management skills and remain composed when balancing competing priorities.
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2+ years of sales experience.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5445 Triangle Pkwy NW, Norcross, GA 30092, USA