The Reservation Specialist manages his/her time in order to promptly provide reservations that adhere to a client’s travel policy on requests that generally contain 1-10 room-nights. The Specialist follows up with clients on a frequent basis for outstanding requests. The Specialist processes messages from clients and other CLC employees efficiently and accurately.
- Manage the completion of reservation requests that are generally 1-10 room-nights to fulfill customer needs and ensure satisfaction
- Reserve rooms that are consistent with the client guidelines in relationship to per diem, amenities, mileage parameters, authorized requestor parameters, hotel preferences, etc.
- Respond to and complete requests for clients before established due times
- Utilize decision making skills to find hotel options which meet business financial goals
- Enter requests and reservations accurately into the system
- Exhibit and utilize knowledge of hotel industry and regional markets associated with clients
- Meet all client deadlines
- Respond to client by communicating quickly and accurately
- Call and follow up with clients on outstanding requests prior to arrival in order to complete requests
- Resolve all client and hotel issues regarding extensions, early departures or others changes to a reservation on a daily basis
- Collaborate and communicate with Account Management teams and Hotel Network Management to identify hotels frequented by clients and identify opportunities to provide clients with “in-network” hotel options
- Effectively communicate with clients and hotels via phone and email ensuring consistency with the CLC mission and delivering service so “every interaction adds value.”
- Consistently provide an unexpected level of service where even unspoken needs are met for our clients and guests
- Communicate issues effectively and professionally with all CLC Clients and Departments
- Attend all scheduled trainings, meetings, or other events as assigned by supervisor
- Request night may flex up or down depending on business needs
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and deliver superior service with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and navigating the internet
- Excellent personal interaction, communication and phone skills along with a high degree of initiative, personal responsibility, ownership, and commitment to providing the highest level of customer service
- Must be available for flexible scheduling
- Meet established metrics for quality and due time adherence
- Adhere to schedule and CLC attendance policy
- Meet and exceed client expectations for turnaround time
- Adherence to all CLC Procedures/Processes
- Provide consistent level of accuracy
- Ensure CLC is meeting the client’s needs and resolving all issues in a timely manner
- Normal office working conditions
- May require overtime as needed
- Seeking candidates able to work second shift
- 4 10-hour shifts or 5 8-hour shifts
- Casual dress code
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.4B Annual Revenue
- 600,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 2.6B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,400+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2020)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Account Management
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, September 27, 2021
- 3199 Beaumont Centre Cir, Lexington, KY 40513, USA