Call Center Supervisor
Supervisor will supervise and coordinate activities of workers providing telephone customer support services. This will include performing Customer Service Representative Tasks, providing call center customer satisfaction and ensuring productivity of direct reports for assigned customer(s) and products. Assure all service levels for the Call Center are met and managed up appropriately.
- Coordinates the work activity of the Call Center Specialists to ensure superior customer service.
- Conducts weekly coaching and feedback sessions with direct reports; regularly monitors performance and tracks key individual metrics.
- Monitors all interactions that affect client relationships:
- Answers calls, intakes and processes requests, follows up on client messages relating to the Call Center Specialists. Updates requests for all client and hotel calls regarding extensions, early departures or changes to a reservation.
- Conduct appropriate client communications as needed.
- Ensure clients’ issues related to Call Center Specialists are addressed and resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Handles client escalations including taking calls from clients to resolve high level issues
- Promotes accuracy and quality in service via spot checking requests in relation to client guidelines.
- Conducts quality call monitoring weekly.
- Assists in producing and analyzing relevant statistics, including identifying trends and insights.
- Ensures staff achieves targeted metrics via coaching, developing and disciplining.
- Collaborates with Operations Manager to ensure all staff are appropriately trained.
- Monitors and updates scheduling as needed.
- Participates in and/or coordinates projects, workgroups and events within the team and across CLC Lodging.
- Assists with overflow of work as needed.
- Responsible to monitor work flow on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or three-five years of related supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to teach others, work in a team environment and deliver superior service.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, report, interpret and act on key metrics.
- Proven problem-solving skills, identifying root cause and solutions through a high level of critical thinking.
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Demonstrates a positive “can-do” attitude, self-motivated and committed to high workplace standards.
- Proven effective and professional oral and written communication skills with various levels of audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Prior experience as a subject matter expert for policies and procedures highly desired.
- Takes initiative, demonstrates personal responsibility and ownership and exemplifies what it means to provide the highest level of customer service.
- high degree of initiative, responsibility, punctuality, persistence and ownership
- Must be available for flexible scheduling
- Meet established phone metrics and quality standards
- Adhere to all FLT Procedures and Processes
- Provide consistent accuracy and service with minimal errors
- Ensure FLT is meeting the client’s needs and handle all issues in a timely manner
- Adhere to Schedule and FLT attendance policy
- Manage time on and off the phone to provide real-time availability
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.4B Annual Revenue
- 600,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 2.6B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,400+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2020)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Monday, September 27, 2021
- 3199 Beaumont Centre Cir, Lexington, KY 40513, USA