Call Center Operations Agent
TA Connections, the leader in Hotel Accommodations & Logistic for airlines and cruise lines is currently hiring and has an immediate opening. This is your chance to join a fast-paced employee driven company. This is a shift job working five days per week that include weekends. Currently hiring for 3p-11:30p.
The Hotel & Travel Consultant is responsible for the timely and efficient handling of inbound inquiries, to source hotel and transportation needs of clients and their passengers. The Hotel & Travel Consultant will support the OCC team and associated clients with a variety of different issues system related in an efficient and timely manner by taking ownership of each case from beginning to end. In addition, the Hotel & Travel Consultant will liaison with other departments to ensure a swift and consistent problem resolution.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Passionate about customer service and must have relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressures and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced, and target-based environment
- Ability to work in a call center / service desk environment
- Excellent mental capacity to make quick, smart, and rational decisions using common sense and positive attitude
- Effective communication skills and great listening skills
- Commitment to continuous improvements, changes and has a willingness to learn
- Thinks creativity and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent negotiations skills using different channels and methods of communications (phone or email)
- Powerful verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow complex and dynamic Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency with SABRE (preferred)
- Hours of Work: you will be required to work a basic 40 hours per week. This will include the requirement to work nights, weekends and public holidays according to the roster of work needed to meet the requirements of the business.
- High School Diploma or higher qualification is required with one years' experience of hotel/travel industry experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Share Point, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Must be available to work 3-11:30pm and five days per week including weekends
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Georgia, USA
- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- Tennessee, USA