Business Intelligence Analyst – Tableau Reports/Dashboard Developer (18-month term)
The Business Intelligence Analyst works closely with the business and senior management and is a major contributor to the reporting deliverables. Building and streamlining BI reports and Dashboards (Tableau) and processes and leading BI Automation projects.
The need to comprehend business concepts and ensures these concepts are delivered as meaningful analytics. The analyst facilitates design and concept gathering and assists in the creation of new reports or analytics. Additionally, the analyst should be experienced with problem-solving and conflict resolution to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the business and Director, Business Intelligence, Senior VP, Business Analytics and Lead – Data & Business Intelligence in terms of automation projects and analysis via Tableau with a view to deliver enhanced business performance.
- Driving the design, development, and maintenance of the required management reports.
- Administer and manage Tableau server, user access, and scheduled reporting.
- Develop and deliver both sales and non-sales focused analytics dashboards and interactive dashboards.
- Lead initiative to develop and deploy Tableau Mobile organization wide and integration with Salesforce.
- Promote Tableau Online and Tableau Public by publishing meaningful reports and dashboards.
- Act as a bridge between IT and business stakeholders.
- Author Tableau dictionary and process documentation.
- Monitor, prioritize, and manage multiple initiatives and projects with the ability to identify issues/risks and create appropriate mitigation/action plans.
- Contribute to team objectives by focusing on process improvement and efficiency.
- Utilize SQL to connect Tableau to query complex production database logic and design.
- Manage Tableau integration with SQL replica of production database and Salesforce.
- Assist in developing Risk Management and Other Non-Sales Automated reports.
- Advance Tableau utilization and Digitalization of all Regular Sales & Non-Sales Reports
- Write SQL queries, VBA codes, and understand complex database relationships.
- Be involved in any ETL process for Tableau stored procedure.
- Work with different levels within the IT & sales, non-sales organization to gather information and data points on key initiatives and projects to support business performance.
- To Identify and recommend improvements to current processes, with a focus on increased efficiencies and enhanced value-added analytics.
- Introduce new Dashboards, reporting formats, etc. which provide insights to different areas of the business.
- Drive a variety of special projects to improve internal business processes.
- Create BRDs and maintain BI Documentation for all processes.
- Assist in implementing solutions for financial forecasting and other modeling
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Business Analysis and automation, Business Intelligence tools (Tableau) and/or any other BI Tools
- Reports and Dashboard Builder – Data Visualization using BI Tools
- Project Management
- Microsoft SQL & VBA/Macros, R, Python
- Basic Knowledge on CRM
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to conduct and/or support multiple projects with minimal oversight.
- Strong interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements.
- Proven analytical skills in defining business needs into product requirements.
- Demonstrable excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and Technical stakeholders as well as internal and external users.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize work with a focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Proven record as a strong team player in a fast-paced, deadline driven, diverse environment; and
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
For more information about FLEETCOR, please click the following link #LI-EA1
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Analyst
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada