Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations Analyst
FLEETCOR has started the search for a Sales Operations Analyst, which will perform an important function in improving, supporting, and scaling sales processes related to the North American Fuels sales channels within Fleetcor. The candidate in this role will assist in ensuring that our sales processes run smoothly and maximize efficiency. This includes ensuring lead flow/routing is working properly, identifying areas for improvement, implementing scalable processes to enable growth within both high and low volume sales channels. Additionally, this role is responsible for reporting on various sales initiatives and performance on regular basis to maximize sales performance and revenue. This analyst will provide analytical support and work with cross-functional teams including marketing, product, partner management, and revenue to carry forward business strategies and initiatives.
- Monitor sales processes that support inbound, outbound and field sales channels through Salesforce CRM, and various dialers and cadence software
- Assist to ensure that the sales funnel is running smoothly and quickly identify any breakage points that need attention or can be further optimized
- Execute strategy for improved and standardized sales processes across all Sales teams via KPIs (close rates, contact rates, lead list penetration, etc.)
- Perform data analytics around various business subject matter, provide valuable data driven insight to facilitate business decision making
- Provide support on Salesforce.com usage and data integration
- Provide support on other Call center technologies and tools such as dialers, cadence, prospecting and speech analytics software
- Help identify business model improvement opportunities and actionable strategic initiatives through robust analytics and Sales feedback
- 2+ years working with an Inside Sales team in a Sales Operations role, preferably in financial services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field, Required
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and ability to think outside of the box to develop solutions by using standard functionality
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations preferred
- Prior experience with Sales Enablement tools such as Xant, Playbooks, Powerdialer, Salesloft, NICE, and other tools that support an Inside Sales organization strongly preferred
- Solid project management skills – the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and time lines, balance multiple priorities, and work under pressure
- Commitment to producing high-quality, creative and cutting-edge deliverables that deliver revenue goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve business problems leveraging data analytics tools; SQL experience preferred
- Ability to define, implement, improve and automate processes
- Ability to adapt and work independently toward tight deadline in fast-paced work environment; flexible to changing priorities when circumstances dictate
- Six Sigma certification and Strong knowledge of Agile project methodologies are a plus
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Analyst
- Job Function Analysts
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA
- 5430 Metric Pl, Norcross, GA 30092, USA