Marketing Data Analyst
FLEETCOR is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst for our Lodging Business to engage customers and prospects to move them through the buyer’s and customer’s journeys. Using Marketo and Salesforce to create dynamic nurturing and segments of customers and prospects that evolve as our data set and insights grow. The Marketing Operations Analyst will gather data and conduct exploratory data analysis, statistical modeling, visualization and forecasting to produce actionable and automated data-driven insights and outcomes for long and short-term sales, marketing, customer experience, product and strategy needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to identify customers/prospects and their current and future needs, build insights and analytics based on those findings as well as monitor our competitors. This person will work closely with sales and marketing team members to build reports, measure results, and optimize based on insights and analytics.
This role reports directly to the VP of Performance Marketing for the Lodging Business.
- Demand Generation
- Provide analytics and insights to progress Leads to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and through to Closed Opportunities.
- Participate in the Inbound Methodology based campaigns aimed at progression buyers through an educational journey toward sales funnel entry.
- Understand the business needs and produce insightful analyses business, marketing, sales, and product teams.
- Apply marketing and analytics expertise to ensure that nurture campaigns align to their segments with appropriate messaging and effective call to action. Be a champion for A/B testing, measuring results, and making changes to boost conversions.
- Utilize Business Intelligence tools to build KPIs and reports (Excel and Tableau). Ensure the appropriate reports, dashboards and visualizations are produced to meet business needs. Present data analytics findings and key takeaways to the Leadership.
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders. Align and partner with key business leaders to understand business objectives, Key Performance Indicators and measurements of success.
- Insights and Analytics
- Experience with forecasting, statistical analysis, predictive algorithms, clustering, and segmentation will be helpful. Utilize insights and analytics to lead/pipeline funnel, multi-touch campaigns, buyers journey, multi-touch attribution, investment/ROI, etc.
- Manage the data and analytics needs between Sales, Marketing, Digital and Content to ensure an expansive GTM program is well executed, measured and drives clear ROI.
- Data Management
- Drive data governance, data quality and compliance. Ensure controls are in place for data acquisition, enrichment, data deletion, etc.
- Maintain quality data practices in Salesforce Campaigns as well as Marketo marketing automation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced education may be substituted for years of experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience in FinTech and/or Travel industry, preferably in B2B marketing including campaign development and execution.
- Salesforce.com experience is required to be successful in this position. Advanced Excel skills. Experience in Marketo, Oracle PL/SQL, RDBMS and Tableau will be helpful.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver. Highly organized & detail oriented individual. Ability to develop metrics, analyze data quantitatively and identify opportunities.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. Experience in optimizing campaigns and pipeline funnels.
- Experience in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong written communication with audience adaptation skills.
- Creative, self-motivated and excited to be a part of a high-performance team.
- Ability to see the big picture, build a team-oriented approach to problem solving and analyze the marketplace to ensure the Company remains competitive.
- Excellent communicator.
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves to get the work done.
- Ability to execute and implement.
- Creative and innovative.
- Results focused.
- Accountable and flexible.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.6B Annual Revenue
- 100+ Countries
- 2.0B+ Transactions per Year
- 8,500+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2019)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
Despite many advances in our industry, the majority of business payments are still made with outdated and inferior payment methods, such as checks and cash. We envision a business world where every purchase is controlled, every payment is digital, and every payment-related decision is well-informed. In this future paperless state, payments will require little to no time to manage, leaving companies with more time for what matters most: activities that grow their businesses.
FLEETCOR’s mission is to provide businesses with a better way to pay, by replacing outdated payment methods such as checks and cash, and displacing the incumbent providers of those methods. Through the digitalization of payments, we create and support robust ecosystems which benefit all participating constituents: payment-making customers, payment-accepting merchants, tax-collecting governments, and FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR is a growth company, and we employ a simple three-prong strategy for growing our business:
- More Customers. We invest more than $200 million per year in sales and marketing, predominately focused on new customer acquisition. We continue to scale existing sales channels and headcount, enable our sales people with demand generation and other tools, and launch new distribution channels both internally and through partners such as ERP software providers, telematics companies, and banks. We will also grow our customer base inorganically through acquisitions.
- More Spend. We seek to leverage our existing customer relationships and capture greater share of their business payment expenditures. As such, we have developed various “beyond” initiatives, where we extend the utility of an existing payment product without degrading the core value proposition of the original product. As such, a customer can “buy more stuff” without sacrificing the controls and reporting which attracted the customer to our product to begin with. For example:
- Our Fuel card customers can enable their cards to allow non-fuel purchases relevant to their business, like allowing a painting crew to buy supplies at a home improvement store, so they can finish the paint job.
- Our Toll tag customers can use their in-vehicle RFID tags to make other “on the go” purchases like parking, fuel and fast-food.
For our customers, these product extensions reduce payment friction, saving them time and operational headaches. For FLEETCOR, these product extensions can increase our share of wallet with existing customers and can increase our products’ appeal and applicability to previously-unserved customer segments (e.g., non-toll urban dwellers). We also create new product offerings, developed internally or in conjunction with partners, to cross-sell to our existing customer base.
- More Geographies. We continue to seek attractive entry opportunities in major international markets, which we intend to pursue through acquisitions and partnerships.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Analyst
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, June 21, 2021
- Atlanta, GA, USA