Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
The Customer Service Representative provides business to business (B2B) support via telephone inquiries, emails, or faxes to resolve client and cardholder requests to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Provide courteous, timely, and effective account support, work toward becoming knowledgeable in advanced techniques for servicing customers on various FLEETCOR products
- Drive provider retention by offering account solutions to callers by encouraging product usage
- Maintain acceptable Quality Assurance standards, develop communication skills that will provide the highest levels of service, and demonstrate willingness to cross-train in department support areas
- Demonstrate mastery of product knowledge, best practices, business policy, resolution procedures, and resource utilization for a primary product or service
- This is full-time position
- Paid training which occurs Monday - Friday from 10 AM – 6:30 PM (typically four - six weeks of training)
- Pay is $15.25 / hour plus a shift differential incentive for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Our Center of Excellence operates 24 x 7 x 365 days a year
- Must be flexible with schedule and willing to work weekends/holidays
- Minimum: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferable; or equivalent combination of education and experience required for the specific job level
Skills & Experience:
- Successful B2B experience preferred with ability to be coached, initiative, and desire to have successful career path within
- Must maintain an attendance record within company standards, and remain knowledgeable of new products, services, and procedures
- Excellent level of personal organization. Demonstrated, strong interpersonal skills, analytical skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality
- Superior customer service skills are required, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues in a professional manner
- Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities
- Proficient phone and computer skills; Ability to answer and manage inbound calls, make outbound calls, and work with the other internal departments
About The Company
FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of workforce payment products and programs including fuel cards, fleet cards, food cards, corporate lodging discount cards and other specialized payment services for businesses throughout the world. FLEETCOR’s payment programs enable businesses to better manage and control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Peachtree Corners, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $1.83 billion in revenue through brands such as Fuelman and Comdata. We employ more than 7,100 valued associates worldwide. In 2016 FORBES listed FLEETCOR as the 14th most innovative company in the world, and FORTUNE listed FLEETCOR as the 74th fastest growing company! In 2017, FLEETCOR made its debut on the Fortune 1000 national ranking at #988 for the first time since FLEETCOR’s 2010 initial public offering.
Additional list highlights include:
- #309 Largest Company by Market Value
- #384 Most Profitable Company Overall
- #10 Most Profitable Company within the Financial Data Services Industry
- #19 Most Profitable Company within the Business Services Sector
- #12 Largest Company in Georgia by Market Value
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ thru career development, volunteer, community and wellness initiatives…allowing each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3325 Perimeter Hill Dr, Nashville, TN 37211, USA