Digital Marketing Strategist, Executive Accounts
The Digital Marketing Strategist (equivalent of Digital Account Manager) is responsible for successfully managing client brands' digital strategy. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of the client business and drive growth opportunities. The Digital Marketing Strategist answers critical questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences. This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver compelling digital marketing recommendations. This person also handles agency projects' day-to-day operations, including research, scope development, creative briefing, and job execution. He or she is responsible for client strategy and works closely with the Client Success Manager to communicate with the client, execute the strategy, and ensure end-to-end success.
- Conduct needs analysis with clients.
- Evaluate and implement improvements in digital strategy.
- Responsible for identifying and closing organic growth opportunities that drive account revenue growth goals
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Understanding of the client's business, their context within the industry and competitive position, and how Gannet’s work has an impact
- Responsible for reporting how our team’s work meets and exceeds goal and leads internal and external brainstorming sessions
- Coordinates gathering of internal data resources for use in marketing proposals, QBRs and other decks presented.
- Work cross-functionally with internal fulfillment teams.
- Create integrated and ROAS positive digital strategies.
- Create closed-loop reporting and attribution models
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, sales teams, internal product experts and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be leveraged and optimized for business results.
- Build, plan, and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Oversee the execution of all digital marketing channels.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Deadline driven.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics.
- Possess a broad understanding of best digital practices.
- Executive presence, excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, fellow team members, and all internal clients with a high degree of professionalism
- Some travel required
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Process and Technology Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Bachelor’s Degree (i.e. General Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations)
- 2+ years hands-on experience working with large brand marketing
- Must have 3+ years of client service/account management experience or marketing consultant experience
- Job Family Client Solutions
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Salary
- Asheville, NC, USA
- Boston, MA, USA
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Denver, CO, USA
- Des Moines, IA, USA
- Detroit, MI, USA
- Fort Myers, FL, USA
- Louisville, KY, USA
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Plano, TX, USA
- Shreveport, LA, USA
- Tucson, AZ, USA
- Wilmington, DE, USA