JOB TITLE: General Labor
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports to: Production Supervisor
SUMMARY: Assists in the production of precast panel products and forms by performing a variety of duties. Candidates will perform an array of tasks such as housekeeping, building molds, setting up cages, concrete labor, and moving material throughout the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to use a wide variety of tools, including but not limited to: burke bar, pressing wrenches, hammers, and impact screw guns
- Maintain good housekeeping and follow GATE Precast safety policies and procedures at all times
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Perform additional duties as requested
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as work boots, hard hats, work gloves, safety glasses, and hearing protection. This is an indoor/outdoor work environment: Exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light rain, sand, and dust.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required. On-the-job training offered. Precast/construction experience preferred, but not required.
GATE Precast offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, paid vacation and sick time, regular holidays and more.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
GATE Precast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected status, consistent with federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.00
- Max Hiring Rate $14.00
- 1 Bluegrass Dr, Ashland City, TN 37015, USA