Architectural Cladding Salesperson
- Initiates the sales process by scheduling appointments and making presentations; and understanding and influencing design requirements.
- Instills confidence in the marketplace, standing behind its value proposition of quality, service, technology, design-assist, and financial capabilities.
- Market our building enclosure systems capabilites along with total precast.
- Expand sales in the design community by introducing new products; developing new applications and promoting design-assist.
- Close sales by working closely with the estimating staff during the estimating and bidding process with potential accounts.
- Provide engineering support and training to estimating and other sales staff on structural precast projects.
- Works closely with plant operations staff and attends weekly meetings at plant.
- Actively pursues all opportunities within the region.
- Network by participating in construction-oriented educational opportunities and PCI regional organizations.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, training, and education.
- Proven work experience with architectural cladding, architectural precast, and/or façade required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability successfully engaging all levels of customer bases.
- Action-oriented. Acts with sense of urgency and with the end-result in mind.
- High sales aptitude, self motivated. Proven sales skills, abilities and effective closing techniques.
- Familiar with PCI and ACI design requirements to be able to converse effectively with designers, estimators and project leadership.
- Day travel is required within Texas. Some overnight travel may be required.
- Requires a valid driver license and clean MVR.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as hard hats, work boots, safety glasses, hearing protection and safety vests while on jobsites and/or our plants.
BENEFITS: GATE Precast offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, paid vacation and sick time, regular holidays and more.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: GATE Precast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected status, consistent with federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Dallas, TX, USA