This position has the following
departments that report to him/her – Steel Yard, Set-up, Hardware (inserters),
casting, batch plant, concrete finishers. They are responsible for assuring
that all employees are accounted for each day that they work in the safest
manner possible. All prints are to be reviewed each morning, and production
batch sheets complete for the employees. Oversee all production for the day and
make sure that panels are produced in the highest quality possible. Employee must be able to work flexible hours with mandatory overtime.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Review panel tickets for errors and retrieve batching information from the tickets.
2. Review each batch of concrete to ensure that proper water, aggregates, and pigment is used.
3. Direct all employees as to what beds will be produced in what order.
4. Attend to the needs of each employee as they surface.
5. Lead and teach the employees how to do the job they are assigned in the safest and most effective manner possible.
6. Ensure that all employees are working in the safest
1. Ordering raw materials for batch plant and ensuring that proper amounts are kept on hand at all times.
2. Coordinate with other department as to the direction that production will take each day and ensure that they are working toward a mutual goal.
3. Checking and completing employee time and turning it
into payroll for processing.
· Indoor and outdoor environment
· Frequently exposed to cement based materials and dust.
· Frequently exposed to machine noise.
· Exposed to chemicals that are associated with mixing, pouring, and finishing concrete.
· High School education required.
· 3 – 4 years experience working in and around concrete. Mechanical and electrical experience is a plus.
· Proven experience in team building and leadership
· Proven experience in planning / organization.
· Ability to multi task and handle stressful
This job description does not list all the duties of the
job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. GATE Precast has
the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is
not a contract for employment
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: GATE Precast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected status, consistent with federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, July 19, 2021
- 1 Bluegrass Dr, Ashland City, TN 37015, USA