0002 - ENGINEERING - DRAFTER
The successful candidate will assist in the development of production shop tickets, shop drawing details and the assembly of drawings for architectural precast concrete systems using Revit (BIM).
Additionally they will:
* Produce erection drawings, production tickets, and hardware drawings
* Work with Senior Drafters to detail drawings and assembly for precast architectural concrete
products to ensure product is built to specifications
* Interact with Engineers, Sales, Production, and QC to ensure product requirements are met.
Requirements I Skills
Certificate or High School diploma
Drafting experience and the ability to illustrate and dimension drawings of assemblies as required
Experience using Autodesk products including Autocad and Revit BIM (previous Revit experience is a plus and desired)
Willingness to learn and adapt to Gate standards as needed
Willingness and ability to work as a team player
Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
Ability to read construction plans, be highly detailed oriented with good written /verbal skills
Experience in similar concrete related industry desired.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 3800 Oxford Loop Rd, Oxford, NC 27565, USA