Inside Sales - Customer Service Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Do you enjoy working in a culture that thrives on fairness, integrity, trust, respect, straight talk & fun? If so, then let Hajoca Corporation help you grow and develop to reach your full career potential!
Hajoca Corporation, dba Hughes Supply, is currently seeking an experienced, smart and ambitious Inside Sales Representative to help continue to establish and grow our wholesale plumbing supply house in Draper, Utah.
The Hughes Supply team is tight-knit and team oriented. We go above and beyond to take care of our teammates, customers, and suppliers. We have each other’s backs, understand each team member’s role and strive to provide over-the-top service. We are looking to add another like-minded teammate to help quote and win multi-family projects, take customer orders, receive and put away inventory, pick orders for delivery, and help establish and maintain meaningful customer and vendor relationships.
- Process and fill customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and concerns
- Establish and maintain vendor and supplier relationships
- Assist in creating accurate & professional quotations and submittal packages from customer specifications & drawings
- Receive, process, and put away product from purchase orders and customer returns
- Load trucks, and/or deliver orders to jobsites as needed
- Other duties, as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Flexibility is a must! Every role is cross-functional
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written
- Obsessed with self-development, personal growth, and learning
- Extremely organized, efficient, and focused on details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to learn and master new computer software quickly
- Minimum 3 years experience in the plumbing industry, preferably in a wholesale environment
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Profit sharing opportunities based on the performance and profitability of our branch
- Comprehensive and generous Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), retirement
- Paid holidays, vacation, sick time & parental leave
Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have more than 400 locations in the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to plant your flag in an established company with solid core values and a tried and true, decentralized business model. Apply today!
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Draper, UT, USA