Real Estate Analyst
Salary $55,000 - $65,000 based upon experience
Hajoca Corporation is looking for a Real Estate Analyst to join the Real Estate team in our Lafayette Hill office, which is located just 10 miles outside Philadelphia.
Founded in 1858, Hajoca is the nation's largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have over 450 locations throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry. Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca’s proven business principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability."
- Review abstracted lease agreements; ensure lease database is accurate and updated to reflect correct terms.
- Track lease expirations and renewal option exercise dates; maintain bi-weekly report
- Coordinate execution of lease documents
- Assist with month end accounting questions related to rent expenses
- Communicate with internal audit department periodically with anticipated relocations, closures and new locations
- Monitor sublease compliance; create year-end reconciliation invoices
- Correspond with third party lease administration partner on issues related to CAM, real estate taxes, insurance, maintenance, and default/remedy issues
- Assist the accounts payable process; resolve discrepancies in rent payments
- Review landlord invoices
- Collaborate with managers and brokerage teams on leasing, purchase and sale transactions
- Assist managers with landlord relations and small negotiations
- Answer manager questions about lease terms (maintenance obligations, etc.)
- Assist with drafting renewal option letters and lease amendments
- Bachelor's degree
- 3- 5 years of working with commercial real estate leases (Tenant representation a plus), and other real estate documents
- Ability to read and comprehend real estate contracts and documents
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Advanced computer proficiency (Outlook, WORD and Excel) and eagerness to use new tools to increase productivity
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Organized, detail oriented and systematic
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and to seek help when needed
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments while delivering consistent, quality work product to property managers, brokers and attorneys
- This is not a remote position
This position is predominantly sedentary office work, which involves sitting, typing, filing, and conversing on the phone. Occasional lifting and carrying of boxes up to 20lbs.
The benefits of working with us:
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit-sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $55,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- 2001 Joshua Rd, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444, USA
- Lafayette Hill, PA, USA