Commercial Plumbing Quotations
Hajoca Corporations offers the security and benefits you would expect of a national company, combined with the entrepreneurship and team mentality of a small business. With over 400 locations nationally, we are a powerhouse in the wholesale plumbing and heating industry.
Richards Plumbing & Heating Supply, a division of Hajoca Corp has been serving the West Michigan community for over 100 years. We are a close-knit group that works together to provide the best goods and services to our customers while offering a fun and fast paced work environment with opportunities for advancement. We are growing and looking for ambitious teammates with great attitudes.
We are looking to add members to our Commercial Quotations team to work with plumbers, architects, engineers, contractors, and owners, to interpret their specific project requirements and create competitive quotation and submittal packages. This is a highly autonomous position that requires the right mix of knowledge, attitude, and organization to succeed. Hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5:00pm. Experience is preferred, but attitude and initiative are the most valuable traits of successful teammates.
As a Commercial Quotations Specialist with Richards, your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Interpret customer requirements and offer solutions that maximize profitability and add value for the customer.
• Negotiate pricing with manufacturers and customers.
• Create accurate and professional quotations and submittal packages from customer specifications/drawings using the Eclipse software system
• Follow up on outstanding quotations to secure orders, improve quotation process and measure effectiveness.
• Follow up with customers to ensure orders are filled promptly; assist with project management and coordinate deliverables.
• Support the Sales Team serving as a peer expert concerning the specifics of quotes, proposals, bid strategies and product application.
If you believe you have what it takes to perform these duties, we want to talk to you!
We reward team success through our generous benefits package which includes:
• Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
• Profit sharing
• Retirement cash account
• Life insurance
• Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
• Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Thursday, June 10, 2021
- Job End Date Tuesday, August 10, 2021
- Wyoming, MI, USA