E-Business Development Manager
Hajoca Corporation is the nation’s largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, called Profit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry.
We are seeking a qualified professional who is adept at creating and expanding the opportunity to grow our business through technology. The E-Business Development Manager contributes to improve the utilization of electronic ordering capabilities down to the customer level and is accountable for E-Business execution, adoption, and utilization across the Northwest Region. This new growth opportunity aims to maximize our share of the customer’s potential and meet or exceed sales and gross profit goals.
This role acts as the process owner and subject matter expert for the region’s profit centers looking to leverage service tool capabilities to maximize profitability and enhance the customer experience. This role will collaborate with customers and internal teams to ensure tools are appropriately aligned, utilized, and data is accurate.
Additional responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Regional process owner and expert for all service tools; SupplyZone, SupplyWeb(WOE), SupplyScan, SigTouch, Deliver, Route, and others. Improving overall utilization.
- Helping to facilitate system-to system-interaction and support of EDI, punchout, product catalog, buyer marketplaces (ex: Ariba and Coupa), XML and a number of others.
- Increasing EDI utilization to reduce operating costs and increase efficiency in partnership with profit center leaders.
- Maintaining, adapting, and managing our Web Order Entry system and corresponding applications to cater to our customers.
- Training teammates & customers on how to utilize our service tools, such as our online web order entry system, inventory management application, sales order automation, and similar mobile applications.
- Managing the region's e-commerce and social media portfolio.
- Setting and monitoring KPIs to meet customer and operations expectations.
- Developing and maintaining a business continuity plan for the regional businesses.
- Developing a forward looking E-Business strategy & operating model to ensure the region’s E-business capabilities are meeting both customer and market demand. This includes ensuring the right tools and channels are being offered to our customers.
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
All interested applicants should possess:
- BS in Business Management, Supply Chain/Logistics or IT Systems
- 3+ years of experience with EDI and related technologies
- 3+ years in one or more ERP modules
- Advanced computer literacy: able to learn then teach customers and teammates about service tools and applications
- Teamwork, collaboration, flexibility and savvy to influence team members, vendors, and customers
- Ability to gather, visualize, and action data across multiple systems
- End to end business process operational understanding
- Ability to identify and engage key people needed to successfully plan and execute complex projects or programs
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive for results in light of it
- Strong business knowledge and organizational credibility
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected category pursuant to federal, state or local laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any such categories/status. Hajoca values diversity, equity and inclusion and this policy applies to all employment practices at Hajoca. Hajoca is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities including, but not limited to, during the application process. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.
We are a drug free workplace. Employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screening, and successful completion of a background investigation subject to any federal, state and local laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Union City, CA, USA