Business Systems Analyst II
Harkins Theatres is a privately owned and operated business, founded and based in Arizona since 1933. With 33 locations in 4 states, Harkins Theatres is the 5th largest theatre chain in North America. With more than 80 years of colorful history, Harkins Theatres remains the Southwest’s premier entertainment company.
Harkins Theatres is searching for a dynamic Business Systems Analyst II to join our IT department at the Theatre Support Office based in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ. The ideal candidate will lead, facilitate, analyze, and evaluate business systems and problems to identify solutions or make referrals. They will assist with developing ideas and concepts, planning, documenting user requirements, defining scope and objectives, and formulating systems to parallel overall business strategies. The successful Business Systems Analyst II will lead and facilitate with others to develop basic system requirements, and documentation analysis. They will take the lead in the development of quality assurance standards and practices and the implementation of new systems and functionality with minimal direction.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs with minimal assistance.
- Writes Agile User Stories and participates in Grooming Design discussions with key business stakeholders and the development team.
- Lead and contribute to developing of ideas and concepts.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Leads process modeling sessions and translate requirements into design.
- Work with project stakeholders to drive out specific needs, and to design process and practices that will need to be met in new systems.
- Develop, publish and implement test plans.
- Assist in the development of quality assurance standards and practices.
- Organize and lead testing processes and teams and ensure they are properly suited for individual project needs.
- Assist with the development of reports and implementation of new software systems as needed.
- College diploma or university degree in a computer programming related field or a high school diploma/GED and 3-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Embraces Harkins inclusiveness and treats everyone with respect. Works well as part of a team and assumes the best intentions of everyone. Works collaboratively to achieve company goals.
- Maintains a professional attitude and demeanor. Demonstrates unimpeachable integrity and accountability. Communicates professionally in all circumstances.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Understanding of Agile techniques including writing of User Stories, Grooming Sessions and assist in daily Standups.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision) dramatically subsidized by the company
- Short/long-term disability and life insurance plans 100% paid by company
- Paid time off in addition to sick pay benefits and paid holidays
- Free soda and popcorn in the office
- FREE MOVIES and much more!
Harkins Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA