Harkins Theatres is a privately owned and operated business, founded and based in Arizona since 1933. With 33 locations in 4 states, Harkins Theatres is the 5th largest theatre chain in North America. With more than 80 years of colorful history, Harkins Theatres remains the Southwest’s premier entertainment company.
Harkins Theatres is looking for a Paralegal/Claims Administrator to work in our Theatre Support Office in Scottsdale, Arizona. The Paralegal/Claims Administrator will assist in protecting the company's legal interests and claims administration. Reports to the General Counsel and Associate General Counsel.
- Prepares, organizes and maintains real estate, corporate and trade name documents.
- Tracks and assists with guest incident/injury reports, administering and resolving claims for minor injuries.
- Administration of liquor licenses.
- Coordinates with outside counsel.
- Prepares and types correspondence and minor pleadings.
- Handles phone inquiries.
- Conducts database and public document searches.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally.
- Serves as a notary public.
- Paralegal Certificate from an ABA accredited program.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Guest relations skills a must.
- Current notary public license.
- Able to read/write English.
- Able to work independently or with a team.
- Able to multi-task.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and holidays
- Free soda and popcorn in the office
- FREE MOVIES
- and much more!
Harkins Theatres is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Harkins Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family Legal
- Pay Type Salary
- Harkins Theatres, 8901 E. McDonald Drive, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America