Harkins Theatres seeks an experienced Sales Manager to join our Sales team in the Theatre Support Office based in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ. The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, and directing the sales activities of eCommerce and Events items to achieve the annual sales objectives. They will manage new programs, sales reporting, and updating sales material (holiday, SMF, special promotions). This role would work with various departments and the event and fulfillment team to ensure increased sales.
- Proactively solicit potential clients and customers seeking, theatre/venue space, group tickets, food and beverage services, and unique event options (Freezer, Patios).
- Develops sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established goals.
- Plans and executes solicitation efforts and evaluates and attends tradeshow/networking events.
- Conducts sales efforts, which include sales performance reporting and analysis
- Partners with operations, ecommerce, event experience, finance and theatre operation teams to ensure full communication of accounts.
- Creates and presents sales proposal presentations to decision makers.
- Effectively communicates new products and services to prospective clients, including both verbal and written communication.
- Analyzes and monitors success of programs and events on a monthly basis.
- Regular attendance and physical presence at the work site.
- Travel up to 30% to various local customer/theatre locations and periodic out-of-town travel.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience in hospitality, group, catering sales, or a related sales management function.
- Highly developed knowledge of sales goals and outbound sales procedures.
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with analyzing data and delivering insights.
- Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and provide conclusions or approaches to the job
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint, Access, and Internet research. CRM experience a plus
- Capable of remaining calm and using good judgment in elevating situations.
- Supervisory/training/mentoring experience.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent Health Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision) dramatically subsidized by the company
- Short/long-term disability and life insurance plans 100% paid by company
- Paid time off in addition to sick pay benefits and paid holidays
- Free soda and popcorn in the office
- FREE MOVIES and much more!
Harkins Theatres is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Harkins Theatres, 8901 E. McDonald Drive, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America